Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

YOU SO GOT ME!

I was ready to call my attorney LOL but seriously stop using my name LMFAO
nice work, you really had me in the flesh for a second there, until I started checking out all of the reviews.
one thing though, is that really the game? cause the player character just kept falling onto the spikes, so I don't get it. whatever, I am just happy you aren't trying to steal my name.
the one and only GoddaM, signing off
peace

Gunny bunny++ Gunny bunny++

PinHead1 is n00b

Those two guys in the beginning killed me the first time I played, then I learned how to play the game.
Really kewl concept. I wonder how it would translate to console. I'd be interested in a fully integrated Gunny Bunny Adventure. Preferably FPS w/tons o weapons and blood spatter.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Mucha Lucha!!!

I daresay I like this game more than AH, even tho it is a lot easier(maybe why). The combos are sweet, especially when he starts shanking kids. I'd love to see an enhanced,extended version come out on XBLA, like the Hominid.
Viva Behemoth!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Tuff as Balls

I have this game on my 360 harddrive and I still find myself playing this older version, as a novelty, time and time again. This game is harder than Metal Slug and that game has always made me wanna kick the crap out of a dog.
Can't wait to play Castle Crashers with my buds.